Subordinate Clause Ks2 Worksheet
Year 5 homework adding clauses a simple sentence has one main clause.
Subordinate clause ks2 worksheet. Your student will underline the subordinate clause and circle the subordinating conjunction in each. A simple explanation of main and subordinate clauses and some practice sentences. What is a clause. Key stage 2 maths.
Clauses worksheets main and subordinate clauses worksheet. Four differentiated activities for identifying main clauses and subordinate clauses to practise question types from the ks2 spag test. Are you looking to better understand clauses and phrases in the. This using subordinate clauses lesson teaching pack can.
The subordinate clause does not have to be in the middle of the sentence. A subordinate clause contains a subject and a verb. This clauses worksheet directs the student to underline the main clause once and the. This using subordinate clauses lesson teaching pack can be.
Between a subordinate and coordinating clause. These differentiated activity sheets give children the opportunity to finish sentences using subordinate clauses at the beginning middle and end of sentences. Main and subordinate clause worksheet. Key stage 2 english.
Its time to spot the subordinate clause.
- Properties Of Water Biology Worksheet
- Tissue Matching Worksheet Answer Key
- Reading A Weather Map Worksheet Answer Key
- Measuring Angles With A Protractor Worksheet
- Converting Customary Units Of Capacity Worksheets
- America The Story Of Us Worksheets Episode 1
- Worksheet 54 Market Changes In Demand Answers
- Identifying Fractions Worksheets 4th Grade
- Ohms Law Practice Worksheet Answers 133
- America The Story Of Us Worksheets Episode 9